- I am too busy right now to worry about cleaning out that closet
- I feel overwhelmed with the mess and wouldn't know where to begin
- I don't know how to keep it organized once it's done
- I need to pitch so many things but where do I begin
- No one would want to help me with this project and it's too much to handle on my own
That, my friend, is where I come into the picture. I am that person who would love to help you with this hurdle and I can offer a fresh perspective to a situation that you feel is daunting.
All too often people say to me, "I would LOVE to have you come to my house and help me with organizing things, but I'm way too embarrassed for anyone to see my mess." Well, if I was scared easily by messes, I wouldn't be in this business. These are merely challenges that we take one step at a time, one piece of paper or one toy etc. at a time, until we get to a point where you can breathe easy in your once unorganized space.
A person's home should be a place where they feel at ease, not a place that screams chaos. When a person walks through the door to their home, they should feel welcomed and relaxed. I know how busy life can get, especially when children are involved, but there are little things that everyone in the family can learn to do each day that will make life so much easier.
So, contact me today, and we will set up a plan to get things in Simple Order in your life!!